Sunday, October 26, 2014
--> It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 නිව්යෝර්ක් නගරය විනාශ වන බවට මංජුල ගෙන් අනාවැකි 
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post නිව්යෝර්ක් නගරය විනාශ වන බවට මංජුල ගෙන් අනාවැකි
නිව්යෝර්ක් නගරය විනාශ වන බවට මංජුල ගෙන් අනාවැකි

භූමිකම්පාවෙන් පසු ජපානයට සිදු වූ ව්‍යවසනය මෙන් බලවත් ව්‍යවසනයක් අනාගතයේදී ඇමරිකාවේ නිව්යෝර්ක් නගරයටත් සිදු වන බවට ප්‍රවීන ජ්‍යෝතිර්වේදි මංජුල පීරිස් මහතා අනාවැකි පලකොට තිබෙනවා.

මෙම ව්‍යවසනය කුමන ආකාරයෙන් සිදුවේ ද යන්න තවමත් වාර්තා වී නොමැති අතර මේ පිළිබඳව ලිඛිතව ජනාධිපතිතුමා දැනුවත් කිරිමටද ඔහු සුදානම් බව වාර්තා වේ.

Image is hidden from guests, please register and login to view the Image

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 am
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post Re: නිව්යෝර්ක් නගරය විනාශ වන බවට මංජුල ගෙන් අනාවැකි
Image is hidden from guests, please register and login to view the Image

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:05 am
Staff Member
Staff Member

‘I predicted it in July’ says star astrologer Manjula Peiris
Monday, 14 March 2011 00:00
E-mail Print

Sri Lanka’s most sought-after Star Astrologer Dr. Manjula Peiris who was recently bestowed with an Honorary Doctorate in Astrology in India in recognition of his extensive research and credibility in the field of astrology, said he predicted the natural disaster in Japan in an interview with Daily Mirror Life on July 19, 2010.

In the interview in July, he said according to his analysis, the astrological and planetary positions of Japan through the Lokayathana structure, there were some natural threats to the country like earthquakes and storms.

Dr. Manjula Peiris became the first, youngest and only Sri Lankan to receive such an honorary accolade in recognition of his extensive research and credibility in the field of astrology and also in consideration of his selfless devotion for the propagation, modernization and popularization of the ancient knowledge.

“I am delighted about this recognition as a Sri Lankan and I pledge to serve my country and the world with the knowledge I have derived in this profession.

Contd.

on C6

‘I predicted it in July’

Contd. from C3

I feel more accountable to serve the human race and protect the people from any harm befalling them. I consider this a shift from a small lane to a main highway,” said Manjula after receiving his honorary doctorate. Only in the first week of January this year did he predict predicted in the Daily Mirror that the country would receive plentiful rain that will spill over tanks, lakes and rivers.

He also cautioned drivers to be extra-careful predicting the likelihood of more fatal accidents. He also predicted natural calamities in Japan this year. And all his predictions became true.

Dr. Manjula Peiris has made precise predictions not only in Sri Lanka but also outside the country. He was last month awarded an honorary doctorate in India. But is he getting due recognition in Sri Lanka?

- Ramesh Uvais

Excerpts from the interview on July 19, 2010

Manjula: predictions from Lanka to Japan

By Ramesh Uvais

Manjula Peiris who’s well known for his competence and skill in the field of astrology is one of the most sought-after men in the country. This is a widely known fact.

His predictions have always been precise and he attributes it to hard work and commitment to the job. This has resulted in his appointment diary for 2011 also being full now.

“I was invited to Japan by some Sri Lankans living in Japan after they had been convinced of my work as an astrologer. I met several top level Japanese too and they were stunned by my predictions. The feedback was excellent. It was my first visit to Japan, and I must tell everyone that you must visit Japan at least once in your lifetime. It’s such a wonderful country, blessed with good people who fear to do wrong, who are disciplined and above all it is a Buddhist country which respects Buddhism at its highest level. I am much grateful to the Japanese Ambassador in Sri Lanka for issuing my visa to visit my dream country. From the time I set foot in this country I felt it was being blessed and protected by some divine power.

The greenery and the attitude of the people are simply amazing. This divine power does not allow people who do wrong to live there. “The people in Japan earn money through sincere, hard work. The infrastructure has fallen in place so that there is little room for panic or confusion. As a man known for precise predictions in Sri Lanka, I however studied the astrological and planetary aspects of Japan through the Lokayathana structure and the numerological powers of Japanese leaders. I found that there is some natural threat like earthquakes and storms looming over this beautiful country in the near future. I have discussed this matter with some Japanese nationals and maybe I will get an opportunity to officially discuss these matters with government leaders of the country. Being a Buddhist country, I think even Japan would know that there are rituals connected to Buddhism which can diminish such natural disasters. As a man living in a fellow Buddhist country I am willing to do my best to prevent such disasters by using my knowledge. But I feel Japan should use their latest technological prowess also to ascertain the dangers that are looming. I am a well-established Sri Lankan who is happily rooted here. I feel this blessing has been given to me by God to serve the people and I am glad that I am doing it sincerely,” he said.

To contact Manjula: Phone: 0113153323 or 0112658811

(only between 2 pm and 7 pm)

Address: Sendrik Place, Katukurunda, Moratuwa

http://print.dailymirror.lk/life/132-life/38036.html

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:13 am

loka vinasaya wena dawasa kiyanna berida danne ne,mata ikmanatama pelawahak karaganna.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:19 am
Staff Member
Staff Member

meka pissuwak wenawa lagadima
mama nam hithane ekak kanawata hari giyama ( 1000 kin withara )
eka anawakiyak kiyana eka echcharama hari naha

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]